ALIAA

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Ah! so happy to be back at work!! I'm still voice-less but at least I'm not headache anymore.
If your'e really really sick and contagious wouldn't want you to come to my office either. But don't lie say your'e never heard of people abusing their MCs all the time. You got a stomachache, go to doctor and someone sees you in mall having lunch with your boyfriend. 
Sometimes its a bit frustrating when my employee did that to me. T_T

.......................................................................................................................................................

ENOUGH !!

Okay I dont want to spoil my mood.. so I would like to present my new collection.
this collection is suitable for all women and I called it as ALIAA
Each item cost only RM 79.50

NAVY BLUE 
RED
WHITE
BLACK





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS